California RV Specialists offers sales of all the Andersen 5th wheel & RV stabilization products. Using the trailer jack block under your jack(s) means your jack doesn’t need to extend down as far, saving on wear and tear over time. Because the jack doesn’t need to extend fully, there’s less stress on it from movement. Its a win-win for the RV’s and 5th wheels.
More About This Product
- ELIMINATES NEARLY ALL MOVEMENT AND SWAY in parked RV’s and Trailers (Less Stress on Your Trailer)
- DOUBLE USE FOR YOUR MONEY: Use them as a seat, a motorcycle stand, or a water bucket to put out your campfire!
- RECESSED PAD AREA IS 9-1/8″ diameter, recessed post-hole is 2-1/2″ diameter;
- DIMENSIONS: 8″ tall, 12″ diameter at base, 10″ diameter at top (14″ tall when double-stacked)
- The Trailer Jack Block is extremely strong and durable -and resists dirt and oil. The blocks are stackable for extra height and can even double as seats or step-stools (Note: do not stack more than two high)
Trailer Jack Block 2-Pack
Trailer Jack Block 6 Pack
FREE ANDERSEN CLEAN STEP INCLUDED
Keep 90% of the dirt outside of your RV, Trailer or Home with the innovative Clean Step from Andersen!
No more dirty worn out mats to throw away! Less dirt inside means less cleaning for you …and longer lasting floors! Unique ridges work hard to remove dirt, mud and grease! Each Clean Step is extremely strong and easy to clean – just rinse with water!
- Built to last
- Resists dirt, mud, grease and oil
- Save money – save time!
Trailer Jack Block Bag
Includes 4 Trailer Jack Blocks, 4 Tuff Chocks and 1 Clean Step in a Sturdy Carry Bag
More from Dustin
Dustin owns and operates California RV Specialists, an independent RV repair shop located in Lodi, CA. He thrives on sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm of RV repair and maintenance with his team, customers, and virtual friends.
Be sure to check out his YouTube channel where he shares what’s going on in the shop and the product offerings in the store. Dustin is also very active on Facebook. Join his group, RV Repairs and Tips – What’s in the shop!
Dustin proudly operates the business alongside his wife, Ashley; but the true pair that run the show are their Boston Terriers, Arvie and Hitch.